Fees and Insurance Information
- Initial Consultation/Intake Appointment
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couples Psychotherapy
- Payment is billed at the end of each month or weekly, depending on our arrangement.
- I accept Highmark, Aetna, and Quest/Penn Behavioral Health insurances.
- If I do not cover your insurance plan, we can discuss an appropriate fee. If you will not be using your insurance to pay for sessions, your plan may offer an out of network policy such that you can submit claims for potential reimbursement. Some questions to ask your insurance plan regarding their out of network policy include…
- Do I have out-of-network mental/behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?